Real Estate Management
The management of real estate assets by Dama RE consolidated over the years consists of the trusteeship on behalf of third parties of buildings of a single owner. In particular, this activity aims to address and solve all the problems inherent in both the ordinary and extraordinary management of a building that is not a condominium. This activity is integrated and completed by the management of rents and leases associated with it.
- Organization and management of common services;
- Ordinary and extraordinary accounting of the building;
- Breakdown of expenses;
- Organization and execution of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance works.
The management of rents by Dama RE proposes to address all issues related to the management of one or more properties belonging to a single owner, who often does not want to maintain a direct relationship with the tenants of his assets, nor to have to personally take care of all the usual obligations that such activity requires.
Dama RE therefore offers:
- Advice and assistance in the stipulation of lease agreements, even in separate form;
- Registration of leases;
- Transfer of utilities in case of takeover;
- Communication of the termination of the contracts at the competent offices;
- Management of cancellation and renewal deadlines;
- Monthly / quarterly / annual sending of MAVs for the payment of rent to individual tenants,
- Update of the fee based on ISTAT indices, when the contract provides for it;
- Calculation of the interest due in the event of a security deposit;
- Management of the relationship with the tenants for any problems;
- Annual tax obligations to be paid by the parties;
- Organization and implementation of any maintenance works inside the apartments through the intervention of trusted companies.